Do I have to use a certain browser to access the system?

The online charitable donations system is compatible with the most current releases of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.  The site is not currently formatted for use on a cell phone.

How does the charitable donations system work?

 The first time you use the system:

  1. Register your organization (if it has not previously been registered by another individual at your organization) or register yourself as a volunteer.
  2. Receive your password via email.
  3. Log in to submit your application for support.

For future applications, you will go directly to step 3.

Can I register my school’s PTA/PTSA or booster club?

No.  Publix Charities donations will only be made directly to the school.  You may register as a volunteer for the school and submit an application for your club, team, or program.

Can I request a donation or sponsorship for an individual?

No. Publix Charities is unable to donate to benefit an individual. However, we can consider a donation for an overall team or club sponsorship.

What do I do if my EIN says No Records Found during the IRS database search, but my organization is a fully registered nonprofit?

The IRS database lists only organizations that are fully registered nonprofit organizations. If you have not completely registered with the IRS (for example, you have received your EIN, but have not yet received your 501(c)(3) Determination Letter), your organization will not be listed in the database that is connected to our system.

When entering your information in the search fields, be careful to follow the instructions closely. Type in your EIN number with no dash. Do not complete any other fields. Then click the search button. Your organization’s information will auto-populate with the information you have provided to the IRS. Simply click your organization name; this will close the search page and return you to the Organization Information page.

What do I do if my organization is not a fully registered nonprofit?

  • IF your 501(c)(3) organization has been assigned an EIN number from the IRS, but has not yet received a Determination Letter, answer No to the EIN question.
  • IF you are a chapter of a state or national organization, answer No to the EIN question.  In the Legal Name field, type your parent organization name and your chapter name. (For example:  American Health Association – Southeast Florida).  Type your EIN number (if applicable) in the Doing Business As field.
  • IF you have recently received your IRS 501(c)(3) Determination Letter, your organization may not have been added to the IRS Database yet. Answer No to the EIN question, and type your EIN and the month and year it was issued in the Doing Business As field. (For example: EIN 01-2345678 – issued December 2018.)

What do I do if fields are grayed out and I can’t fill them in?

Information that is typically auto-populated during the EIN search is not able to be changed.  If you answered No to the EIN question, simply skip the three grayed-out questions. 

Every time I click Submit, the screen scrolls back to the top. What do I do?

You are experiencing a browser compatibility issue. Please try to access our website using a different browser, or update your browser to its most current release. (For example: If you are experiencing this issue using Internet Explorer, try to access the system using Google Chrome.)  Remember to click the Save My Work button before exiting the system.

What do I do if my organization is already registered?

If you receive an error message stating that your organization is already registered, please exit the system. It is possible that you simply need to be added as a contact or volunteer of the organization.

Email with the following information:

  • type of error message received
  • name and address of your organization – please include chapter name, if applicable
  • contact information for the contact person to be added to the existing organization, including first and last name, title, email address, and phone number.

We will research the issue and resolve it as quickly as possible.

What do I do if my email address is already registered?

If you have changed organizations since your registration or received an error messaging stating that your email address is already registered, please exit the system.

Email with the following information:

  • contact information, including first and last name, title, email address, and phone number
  • organization you were previously associated with (if known)
  • organization you wish to be associated with.

I clicked Forgot Password and the link doesn’t work. What do I do?

The password link that is emailed to you can be used only once. DO NOT click on it more than once. If you receive an Invalid Token error, then you will need to click Forgot Password again from the login page and wait for a new email to be received.

After logging in with the temporary password, you will be prompted to change your password. Please use the temporary password that is emailed to you in the Current Password field.

Can I make changes to my application after it’s been submitted?

No, you cannot make any changes to your application after it has been submitted. You can email those changes to

What address will my donation be mailed to?

Donations will be sent via US mail to the mailing address that is associated with the organization’s profile within the grants management system. Please allow sufficient time for processing following your approval.

How can I check the status of my request?

You can easily check the status of your request at any time.

  • Log in and click the My Applications tab.
  • Click on each of the drop-down options (Pending Requests, Approved Requests, or Declined Requests) to find the current status of your application. (Note: Be sure to check under both headings – Charities and Donations.)

Additionally, an email is sent to you once a final approval or declination decision has been made. Please check your email, including your junk or spam folders, to ensure you receive that email.

Who do I call if I still have question about my application?

  • If your application number begins with a D (ex: DSD19-0000012345), please call Teresa at (863) 688-1188 ext. 53350
  • If your application number begins with a C (ex. CPP19-0000012345), please call Publix Charities at (863) 688-1188 ext. 54276

Who do I call if I have a question about the Publix Partners program?

Please call Ben Mars at (863) 688-1188 ext. 58902.

Please note that Publix Partners is available in select counties only in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Who do I call if I’d like to seek permission to raise funds at a local store?

Please contact the local store manager. He or she will be able to tell you whether sidewalk solicitation is allowed in that location, and if so, will explain the process to be approved and added to the store’s calendar.